Now in our third year, Metaverse Music Expo has become the premier music event in Second Life. With strong community ties and outreach to loyal and new music fans, MME is an unforgettable annual event.
Metaverse Live Music Expo 2013... it's bigger and better than ever!
Register as soon as possible to ensure your place in the expo!
Why join Metaverse Music Expo?
• Metaverse Music Expo (MME) is designed specifically as a promotional tool for the SL live musicians.
• MME targets advertising to new residents who may not know about the live music scene in SL
• MME keeps established fans of MME informed of all the events surrounding the annual Expo
• MME partners with multiple in-world media organizations that reach thousands of residents
• MME is a unique, exciting and fun opportunity to promote your music
• Because it happens only once a year!
• See Last Year's Video Here!
• an opportunity to perform at SL's premier music Expo
• a promotional booth at the Expo, set up by MME volunteers
• website and in-world promotion through MME advertising
• a 30 minute sample performance to promote yourself [not the expo :-)]
• unique promotional and networking opportunities
• provide MME with a promotional package (including a poster, group UUID, website URL and bio notecard)
• join the MME Musicians group
• post your own performance on SL community events
• commit to spending some time at your booth during the Expo weekend (February 20-24, 2013)
• arrive at the Expo 15 minutes before set
• provide your own stream (or use the house stream if needed)
• Direct all donations to Alex's Lemonade Stand (http://www.alexslemonade.org/), the designated charity for MME dedicated to fighting childhood cancer. Contact Bones Writer for additional information. Private tip jars are not permitted at MME.
Contact Sammie Benoir in Second Life with questions or for more information